Thursday, May 22, 2014

FAQ when using the Superobd skp-900 car key programmer

To make a better use of Superobd skp-900,here I am sharing my questions and answers with you all about the tool,In order to make I could have a better understanding of skp-900, I have asked customer service in obd2works.com about skp900.
superobd skp-900
Q: Should I close immobilizer when programing car keys? Or do I have to close the immobilizer with other tools when i use SuperOBD SKP-900
A: You can program a key with the immobilizer on and no need to turn off the immobilizer
Q:Can SuperOBD SKP-900 key programmer support a TOYOTA G CHIP?
A: Yes, it can.
Q: I have 2007-2008 Honda (id 48/8e chip) , can i use the SKP-900 car key programmer?
A: There are the car models SuperOBD SKP-900 tool support list:
http://www.obd2works.com/download/Car_Key_Programmer/SKP-900%20Supported%20Model%20Details.pdf
Q: Can I recharge tokens before it is used up?When should I add SKP900 token?
A: You can add tokens for your SKP-900 anytime whenever there are tokens in your tool or not.
Q: I have download the software of skp 900 from its official website . But the software's language is Chinese. I cannot read Chinese. Is there an English version?
A:Our technicians have tested it that after you install the software, the language will be English,and that is normal
If you have any other question visit www.obd2works.com livechat.leave your question,or you can contact the email:obd2works@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment